Places of Worship Program – Fundraising Program
Our Places of Worship Program is a non-denominational program for any affiliated place of worship. When a member of your Place of Worship purchases any home improvement represented by Rainier View Construction & Roofing they are given a 10% discount. They have the choice to take this discount from the overall project price, or donate the discount to your Place of Worship for your Maintenance & Operation Fund. In addition, Rainier View Construction & Roofing will donate 2% of the purchase price to your Place of Worship in the form of a check directed to your Maintenance & Operation fund.
How is the Place of Worship Notified of the Donation
At the time of contract the Place of Worship member will fill out a form with their Place of Worship’s name and address, as well as their information. They will select if their discount is to go to them or their Place of Worship. When the contract is complete and 100% paid, Rainier View Construction & Roofing will send the donation as directed to the Place of Worship your member has indicated. This donation could be as high as 12% or as low as simply the 2% directed from Rainier View Construction & Roofing.
The member can direct any portion of their discount – for instance the member may take a 5% discount for themselves, direct 5% to their Place of Worship and then Rainier View Construction & Roofing would add the 2% - thus the Place of Worship would receive a total donation in this scenario of 7%.
A Partnership is Born
Funds can mount up very quickly for the Place of Worship’s Maintenance and Operations fund. The average home improvement can be approximately $20,000.00. A 2% minimum donation is $400.00 from one home improvement purchase. A 12% donation would net your fund $2,400.00. Regardless of whether your Place of Worship is large or small this can add up very quickly to achieve your fundraising goal and Rainier View Construction & Roofing will also be the Place of Worship contractor to facilitate the improvements for your Place of Worship at a deep discount.